Welcome to the Microsoft New Zealand Partner Awards 2018 to be presented at the NZ Partner Awards celebration to be held 21st June 2018.
We are excited to offer our NZ Partners a variety of awards designed to showcase solutions built on Microsoft technologies that provide benefits to all customers. These awards celebrate successes and innovations related to Partner competencies, cloud technology, entrepreneurial spirit, and sales excellence.
Start preparing your nominations today
Use this award guideline document to preview the different 2018 award categories and questions and to fully prepare your entry offline.
The 2018 Microsoft Awards Submission Tool opens on April 11th, 2018 and closes Friday 18th May 2018 at 11:59pm.
You can access the Awards Submission Tool here from April 11th, 2018.
Please allow yourself plenty of time for submission in case you encounter any uploading issues.
Instructions for preparing Award nominations
Prepare your Microsoft New Zealand Partner Award nominations by following these four steps.
Ensure that your organisation is eligible for that Award. If it asks for a specific Microsoft competency achievement, make sure you are fully eligible to nominate.
Review this full Award Guidelines document and locate the awards that correspond to your company’s best solutions.
- Be sure to read all the eligibility requirements and questions for your chosen awards.
- When the Award Submission Tool opens on April 11th 2018, you can nominate your organisation for an Award by answering the questions provided. The executive summary is limited to 4,000 words and subsequent questions, 500 words each. We recommend you have your submission finalised, edited and ready to submit offline before you begin the upload process using the Awards Submission Tool.
Submit your nominations via the Awards Submission Tool when it opens on April 11th 2018.
- All final nominations must be submitted by the deadline. No extensions will be granted.
- You may submit multiple award nominations via the Awards Submission Tool, but each must be submitted individually, you may enter the same customer solution across multiple entries.
- Nominations must be written in English.
- Improperly submitted nominations or incomplete nominations will not be judged. Please ensure you have customer evidence to support your award entry.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and allow 48 hours for a response.